Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello All

So as you can see I've decided to write a blog.  I've chosen a lucky few of you to receive emails about when I update my blog and this is just a test run.  If you're not interested in receiving an update about my blog or don't wish to read it, I will gladly take you off my list.  If you are interested I plan on periodically sharing my adventures with you while I'm abroad in Italy.  I figured it would be easier and more fun than emailing everyone not to mention its kind like a journal I can keep for myself.  If there is anyone else you know that I should add to my email list to notify them of my blog updates let me know so I can add them.  Otherwise, I leave for Italy March 30th so make sure you look for my posts.  Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment